1 / 6
Wondering what things you’d like to do during your stay in Queenstown? How about soaring majestically through the skies , surrounded by breath taking mountain views? Experience Queenstown’s fantastic views with this amazing activity! Choose Coronet Peak Tandems for your Queenstown Paragliding and/or Hang Gliding adventure.
The most experienced dual tandem paragliding and hang gliding company in New Zealand. CAA Part 115 approved operator.Fly with champion Angus Tapper or one of our other fully licensed and highly experienced tandem pilots.
Enjoy an exciting adrenalin pumping thrill ride or a gentle scenic flight off the highest take off in Queenstown.
Coronet Peak Tandem Paragliding and Hang Gliding, 28 Lake Avenue, Frankton, Frankton, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8am-9pm, 7 days
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Free Queenstown down town accommodation pick up as well as free transport to and from the activity provided.
- Proximité de la ville :
- take off point is approximately 20 mins drive from town
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$189.00 - $370.00|
- Autres frais :
- $15 chair lift pass in winter for the paragliding, optional photos and videos (free in-flight photos wth paragliding only)
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Weight and height restrictions apply - please enquire with Coronet Peak Tandem Paragliding and Hang gliding directly