1 / 11
In the heart of the Giants Winery complex is the Craggy Range Cellar Door. Looking out towards Te Mata Peak, it’s a breath-taking setting in which to taste a selection of Craggy Range single vineyard wines. Experienced and passionate, the cellar door staff will take you through the Craggy Range wines and explain our winemaking philosophy. Browse the retail room for winery merchandise and see where some of our wines are made by taking part in a tour of Giants Winery, a unique experience for wine enthusiasts and novices alike.
Craggy Range Winery, 253 Waimarama Road, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, 4294, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Winter: Cellar Door open Wednesday-Sunday 10am-5pm; Terroir Restaurant open Wednesday-Sunday for lunch, Wednesday-Saturday for dinner. Summer: Cellar Door open 7 days 10am-5pm; Terroir Restaurant open 7 days for lunch and dinner with lunch only on Sunday
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 30 minutes from Napier airport
- Proximité de la ville :
- 7 minutes from Havelock North, 25 minutes from Napier
Tarifs et conditions
- Autres frais :
- Cellar Door tasting $7.50 (waived with wine purchase)