1 / 7
Nestled gently in this dramatic island landscape, EarthSong is Great Barrier Island’s premium luxury lodge accommodation. Visitors fortunate enough to stay at EarthSong find their every comfort anticipated. The EarthSong experience is infectious. Genuine kiwi hosts are attentive, professional and caring.
Then there’s the VIEW… breathtaking, it stretches out across the Hauraki Gulf to the distant shores of Auckland and northern New Zealand.
Uniquely positioned on sub-tropical Great Barrier Island, in Auckland's Hauraki Gulf, 5 star Earthsong Lodge has been created from the essence of nature in a unique island paradise where earth sea and sky embrace you.
Earthsong is owned and hosted with passion by New Zealanders, Trevor and Carol Rendle.
Earthsong Lodge, 38 Medland Road, Tryphena, Great Barrier Island, Auckland, 0991, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8am-8pm, 7 days
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 10 kilometres
- Proximité de la ville :
- 1 kilometre from Tryphena beaches and local stores, 30 minute flight from Auckland Airport
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
- Autres frais :
- Optional extras include rental vehicle, therapeutic massage
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Room rates include Breakfasts, pre-dinner cocktails and dinners unless otherwise specified, transfers between Great Barrier Island Airport or Ferry Terminal