1 / 3
See dolphins in their natural environment!
- Scenic cruise through the picturesque Bay of Island while searching for dolphins.
- Full commentary from our knowledgeable local skippers.
- Mask, snorkel, fins and a wetsuit provided for swimming if conditions permit. There is an outside shower available on board to rinse off afterwards.
- Viewing marine mammals (dolphins, whales or orcas) on over 90% of our trips with a lifetime viewing guarantee. If you don’t spot any dolphins you will be given a voucher to come on board again for free until you do.
- Comfortable travel on our black and yellow power cat
- If time permits, you will also visit Otehei Bay on Urupukapuka Island afterwards
Explore Group - Dolphin Discovery, Cnr Marsden & Willimas Roads, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8am to 6pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- It takes about 20-30 min by car to get to the Kerikeri Airport from Paihia
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Located at the Paihia Wharf which is where we depart from
- Proximité de la ville :
- We are located in the town centre
Tarifs et conditions
(15 an(s) et moins)