1 / 8
Fairbairn House sits high above Lake Taupo in the private Grandview Country Estate at Acacia Bay, Taupo. At 642 metres (2,106 feet) above sea level, the unique elevated position commands extensive and rare views of the surrounding countryside, the great lake and mountains.
Glorious sunrises, sunsets and the twinkling lights of Taupo are yours to enjoy. From this vantage point the night sky and Milky Way are a breathtaking experience. The owners Andrew and Jane Williams designed the house themselves and it was completed in early 2016. Both have travelled extensively, staying in all sorts of accommodation around the world, incorporating many great design features and the furnishings of the house.
Fairbairn House - Holiday Home, 115 Highland Drive, Acacia Bay, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- BBQ Facility
- Disabled Access
- Luggage Storage
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 18km to Taupo airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 9km to bus terminal
- Proximité de la ville :
- 9km to town
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$175.00 - $250.00|
- Autres frais :
- Cleaning charge $60 if house is not left in clean and tidy condition
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- • Minimum 5 nights required to book the whole property • Guests will take all reasonable care of the house and its contents, and are responsible should any damage occur. • Sorry but we are not able to accommodate animals. • Smoking is only allowed in some of the outside open air areas. • Prices are in New Zealand dollars including 15% GST (NZ goods and service tax). • A deposit equal to the full booking amount is required. The deposit will be refunded according to the cancellation policy