1 / 3
Let the whole family enjoy a leisurely cruise down the tumbling water of the lower Tongariro River (grade 2). Immerse yourselves in the magnificent scenery and observe the many species of native wildlife that will surround you. Our safe, guided route brings the magic alive to first time rafters and especially children.
A Memorable Family Adventure from ages 3yrs – 103 yrs. Departs at 9am from The Rafting Centre in Turangi, Allow 4 hours. Perfect for the older generation too.
Our guides are qualified rafting professionals and our gear is top quality. All equipment and gear provided. All you need to bring is your swimwear, towel and a sense of adventure. Minimum people for trip to run 4. Minimum age 3 years.
Family Fun Rafting - Tongariro River Rafting, 95 Atirau Rd, Turangi, Turangi, Lake Taupo, 3334, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8am - 6pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 35 mins from Taupo airport. 5 mins from helipad or Float Plane Landing.
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 2 mins to National coach stop.
- Proximité de la ville :
- 2 mins drive from Turangi town centre. 35mins from Taupo.
Tarifs et conditions
(15 an(s) et moins)
- Restriction d'âge :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Adventure activities have a degree of risk. Participants should be aware that no operator can absolutely guarantee their safety. Tongariro River Rafting cannot be held responsible for injury and loss or damage to personal property if you fail to follow our instructions. To ensure safety, Tongariro River Rafting reserves the right to cancel or alter a rafting/kayaking trip due to adverse weather or river conditions, or if a client is unsuitable due to age, size, ill health or poor fitness. The