1 / 8
The pirate-themed Sail Fearless has got to be the not-so-buried treasure of Great Lake Taupō . With a heart of gold and extensive knowledge of the region, lake and notoriously quick-tempered weather of New Zealand it is no wonder Fearless (David) has won so many awards for his affordable cruises.
So come on board Fearless for simply the best sailing experience on Great Lake Taupō. This is the more intimate cruise option to the famous Maori Rock carvings, with sleek lines and a maximum of only 18 passengers. Guests can relax on beanbags and snuggle under blankets, or give the crew a hand.
Each trip includes a swimming stop in summer or winter if your brave
Light Refreshments can be purchased from the cheapest bar on the lake
Sail Fearless Maori Rock Carvings Tours, Berth #14 (boat#14) 65 Redoubt Street, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Daily: 9.30am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm & *6.30pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 15 mins drive from Taupo Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 10 min walk
- Proximité de la ville :
- Taupo Marina is behind the information centre( I-site)
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$29.00 - $59.00|
(14 an(s) et moins)
|$29.00 - $54.00|
- Autres frais :
- Youth and Senior rates, plus Children under 5yrs $5.00
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Trips take 2.5 to 3 hours and are weather dependent. Bring a warm jacket just in case and a towel if you fancy a swim.