1 / 4
Relax in the tranquil Tunanui valley midway Auckland / Wellington. Only 500 meters from SH4. Close for convenience - far enough away for peace and quiet.
Melvin is 3rd generation to farm Fernleaf - his Romney flock has been recorded for 100 years, focusing on Biological Farming with minimal chemical input. We are guardians of the land with a heart for the next generation
Experience local attractions - a tour of our beautiful, fascinating local glowworms under a starry sky, Trout fishing in the Whanganui / Whakapapa rivers, the world famous Tongariro Crossing, Forgotten highway - Magnificent local bush walks. 42 traverse and other new cycling pathways.
Carolyn loves to prepare home-cooked meals with special NZ treats!
Fernleaf B&B, 58 Tunanui Road, Taumarunui, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 6am - 11pm every day of the year except Christmas day
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 2 - 3 hours drive from airports Auckland, Hamilton, Rotorua, Taupo
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 15 kms
- Proximité de la ville :
- 15 kms south of Taumarunui
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$120.00 - $160.00|
- Autres frais :
- Farm tours or tour to local glowworms
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- During the winter season Fernleaf offers you a 10% discount on stays for 3 nights plus, also a complimentary glass of wine with your evening meal