1 / 4
Relax in the tranquil Tunanui valley midway Auckland / Wellington. Only 500 meters from SH4. Close for convenience - far enough away for peace and quiet.
Melvin is 3rd generation to farm Fernleaf - his Romney flock has been recorded for 80 years.
Experience local attractions - a tour of our beautiful, fascinating local glowworms under a starry sky, Trout fishing in the Whanganui / Whakapapa rivers, the world famous Tongariro Crossing, Forgotten highway - Magnificent local bush walks. 42 traverse and other new cycling pathways.
Enjoy our generous country hospitality with wonderful breakfasts. Carolyn loves to prepare meals for you including delicious home cooked dinners highlighting "Kiwi favorites". Henry and Billie ,our friendly little
Fernleaf B&B, 58 Tunanui Road, Taumarunui, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 6am - 11pm every day of the year except Christmas day
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 2 - 3 hours drive from airports Auckland, Hamilton, Rotorua, Taupo
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 15 kms
- Proximité de la ville :
- 15 kms south of Taumarunui
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$120.00 - $160.00|
- Autres frais :
- Farm tours or tour to local glowworms
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- During the winter season Fernleaf offers you a 10% discount on stays for 3 nights plus, also a complimentary glass of wine with your evening meal