1 / 2
1 / 5
You will have the opportunity to explore several short walks on foot, getting up close and personal with the native Fiordland forest. Take a selfie with some of New Zealand’s most spectacular flora and fauna before parking up for a snack and lunch amidst the scenery. Drink 100% pure water from a mountain stream. Discover the rich history of the wilderness area with your knowledgeable Kiwi guide. Discover the history of the Manapouri Power Station and the engineering feat of the entire project. Borland Road is packed full of amazing sights and stories as it runs along the power lines fed by the Manapouri Power Station, deep in the Fiordland National Park.
Allow up to 8 hours. Lunch included. Family friendly.
Starts and finishes in Te Anau.
Fiordland 4WD Expeditions, 68 Town center, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 9am - late
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 2 hours from Queenstown
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Directly across the road from the Te Anau bus station
- Proximité de la ville :
- Town Center
Tarifs et conditions
(12 an(s) et moins)
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Private hire available if inquiries are made in advance. Call or email for details.