1 / 2
1 / 9
world renowned for the quality of its fly fishing. The crystal clear unpolluted waters are managed as a wild fishery producing good stocks of large Brown and Rainbow trout. Fiordland Guides specialise in upstream sight fishing and all fishing is catch and release. Over 40 uncrowded rivers and streams are within 1.5 hours drive of the Lodge.
Experience true wilderness fishing amongst stunning scenery on remote rivers in Fiordland. (Optional helicopter fly ins direct from the Lodge), or try back country fishing on rolling New Zealand farmland.
Fiordland Guides organise multi-day trips for variety of water and scenery: an unforgettable experience each day. Fiordland Lodge is the only ORVIS Endorsed lodge in New Zealand.
Fiordland Guides, 472 Te Anau-Milford Highway, Te Anau, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Daylight hours for fly fishing
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 2 hours drive to Queenstown airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 5 kilometers, we operate a courtesy coach
- Proximité de la ville :
- 5 kilometers
Tarifs et conditions
|Haute saison||Basse saison|
|(Jun - Mar)||(Apr - May)|
|Adulte||$740.00 - $1,120.00||$640.00 - $940.00|
- Autres frais :
- Tarrif inclusive of dinner and breakfast, guided fishing $800 per day.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Fiordland Lodge is designed to be an exécutive retreat for adults only with the majority of our guests being honeymooners or retired couples. Our policy is that we do not accommodate children under five years of age and we regret this but to often it has become disruptive to other guests.