1 / 7
Nestled within the deep hidden valleys of New Zealand's Forgotten World is the ultimate way to explore rural New Zealand. Travel in comfort in a motorised rail cart along a decommissioned railway line, through tunnels, over bridges and rivers and to townships that time forgot or jet boat on the upper reaches of the mighty Whanganui River in our purpose built jet boat.
Forgotten World Adventures shares a hospitality and history unique to New Zealand. It’s truly unforgettable.
Choose to tour for a half day, full day or over two exciting days as your time allows. Tours begin in Taumarunui, Whangamomona or Stratford during our summer season. Short tours are available during winter months from our Taumarunui depot only.
Forgotten World Adventures, 9 Hakiaha St, Taumarunui, Ruapehu, 3920, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Booking Office 9am to 5pm - book now on our website www.fwa.co.nz
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- No nearby airport. Helicopter access is available. Taupo airport is 1 hour and 20 mins drive.
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Less than 1km
- Proximité de la ville :
- At the northern entrance to Taumarunui
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$169.00 - $1,399.00|
(15 an(s) et moins)
|$99.00 - $289.00|
- Autres frais :
- Accommodation where applicable
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Those in control of the rail cart must be over 16. Sorry we cannot take those under 3 in the jet boat but they are most welcome in the railcarts as long as they are securely strapped into a carseat appropriate for their age.