1 / 5
Four Peaks High Country Track is a unique 4 day walking/ mountain biking track over a high country sheep and cattle station, 40 minutes from Geraldine, 10 minutes from Fairlie, & 2 hours from Christchurch.
The track is a 60km loop through untouched native terrain of the Four Peaks Range. It includes 4 nights in original musterers’ huts – where gas cooking facilities, mattresses, clean pillows, flush toilets & hot showers are all provided.
You only need to bring a sleeping bag, spare clothing, food, camera, & spare bike parts! The track is open from November to April, bookings in groups up to 10 persons.
So for an exclusive high country adventure, a wonderful walk/bike ride, stunning views. A 'must do' New Zealand outdoor experience!
Four Peaks High Country Track, 126 Clayton Settlement Road, RD 17, Fairlie, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7987, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- The trip starts 6pm - 8pm of your first evening at Four Peaks Station.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 1 hour or 75kms to Timaru.
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Shuttle buses and major coach lines come through Fairlie.
- Proximité de la ville :
- 20 kms to Fairlie, 1 hour's drive to Timaru, 2 hours drive to Christchurch.
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$375.00 - $395.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Bikers must be experienced, have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to change their tyres, etc. on their bikes if necessary.