1 / 6
Since 1992 Foxes Island has been producing world class, single vineyard wines, with a dedicated focus to Pinot Noir. Founder & winemaker John Belsham is internationally regarded for his exquisite wines and for his work as a consultant and wine critic.
As the vineyard is remote, the Foxes Island City Cellar Door conveniently opened in the heart of Ponsonby-Grey Lynn, Auckland, surrounded by some of city's finest restaurants & shops.
The industrial yet comfortably chic space offers guests an opportunity to taste and learn about wine and connect with the people behind Foxes Island.
The cellar door is open Mon to Sat for wine tasting & retail sales. Private tastings are available by appointment.
Foxes Island Wines Cellar Door, 15c Williamson Avenue, Ponsonby, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1021, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Tuesday to Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 10am-4pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 30 minutes
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Nearest bus stop - 2 blocks - 7 min drive to Britomart
- Proximité de la ville :
- 2 blocks from Ponsonby Road, 7 min drive to Auckland CBD
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$10.00 - $75.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Must be over 18 years of age to taste or purchase wine