1 / 3
Ever wanted to fly? Experience the thrill of body flying - this is the only one of its kind in the southern hemisphere. Let the Freefall team guide you on the flight of your life as you step out into the flight zone. You’ll fly up to four meters high suspended on the wind tunnel high above the surrounding farmlands.
Freefall Xtreme is powered by a V12 diesel engine, which turns a DC3 aircraft propeller creating winds of up to 180kmph. Safety is paramount with full training provided and a air cushion to provide a soft landing area, as you come out of your flight.
Freefall Xtreme is sure to leave you feeling ‘blown away!’.
Freefall Xtreme @ Agroventures Adventure Park, 1335 Paradise Valley Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3072, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 9.00am - 5.00pm, 7 days. Will extend hours for large groups on application. Closed Christmas Day.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 35 mins from Rotorua Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 15 mins north of Rotorua i-Site
- Proximité de la ville :
- 15 mins north of Rotorua City
Tarifs et conditions
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Minimum weight restriction of 25kgs applies for Freefall Xtreme