1 / 5
Imagine levitating over the forest, resting on your back and contemplating the blue sky contrasting against the lush green leaves of the trees surrounding you.
Nestled in the trees, you can defy gravity and examine closer the hundreds of varieties of moss, the stick insects, and the busy birds. In the evening, while listening for the haunting calls of the kiwi, fall asleep to the sounds of the forest. Wake up in the midst of the dawn chorus and have the whole day ahead of you to explore the trails in our jungle-like forest, to participate in one of the conservation activities, to visit the nearby Kauri Coast attractions, or to just pick up a book and spend a relaxing time rocking gently in the breeze.
Open between December and March.
Sleeping in a tree tent, Trounson Park Rd., Kaihu, Northland, 0379, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8am - 11pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 100km to Whangarei Airport, 250km from Auckland International Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 50km from Dargaville bus station
- Proximité de la ville :
- 50km to Dargaville
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$139.00 - $159.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- must be booked at least 2 days in advance. Check-in time 4:30pm, check-out 10am.