1 / 2
1 / 4
2 adventures to choose from:
Shotover River: Start with an unforgettable coach trip through Skippers Canyon famous for it's exciting cliff edges, enough to get your adrenaline pumping before we hit the water. Experience grade 3-5 whitewater rapids as the guide navigates you through canyons and rapids to go through the famous 170m tunnel to finish!
Kawarau River: We start with a 45 minute jet boat ride to kick off your rafting! A river adventure for all. We pair paddling the rapids with the right amount of excitement to get your heart pumping. There is plenty of rapid action and a brand new cliff jumping section. This river experience is the perfect adventure. Grade 2-3 whitewater rapids, The Lord of The Rings filming location, Raft u
Go Orange Rafting, 35 Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7am - 7pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 9km from Queenstown Airport
- Proximité de la ville :
- Queenstown town centre office.
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$199.00 - $1,999.00|
- Restriction d'âge :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Rafting is not available to anyone under 13 years of age or weighing under 40kg or over 120kg. Rafters under 16 years must have a guardian travel with them and have a child waiver signed by a guardian. Rafters under 18 years require a child waiver form to be signed by a guardian. Clients must be water competent. Go Orange reserves the right to refuse clients should they be considered unsuitable due to their ability to communicate in English, physical size, poor health, fitness or intoxication.