1 / 4
Heritage Queenstown offers breathtaking views of Lake Wakatipu and the spectacular Remarkables mountain range.
Crafted of schist stone and native timbers, Heritage Queenstown perfectly captures the atmosphere of a European style lodge.
Guest facilities include a gymnasium, sauna, spa and a heated swimming pool that allows the luxury of swimming indoors or out in the fresh alpine air.
Mackenzies, the hotel's restaurant and bar, is a relaxed yet sophisticated retreat to unwind after a day’s activities. The Heritage Queenstown provides an idyllic base from which to experience the excitement and vitality of Queenstown.
Heritage Queenstown, 91 Fernhill Road, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 24 hours, 7 days
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Room Service
- Spa Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Sky - communal
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Approximately 10 minutes drive from the airport.
- Proximité de la ville :
- The hotel is approximately a 10 minute walk from the town centre, and guests have access to the local bus at a cost of $7.00 return per adult
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$155.00 - $950.00|
- Autres frais :
- $45 for extra adults
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Kids eat and stay for free when staying with a paying adult (child age 0 - 13yrs)