1 / 6
Thirty years after the first Hunter's vintage in 1984, Hunter's is still family owned.
Hunter's Wines Cellar Door and Wine Shop is set in the original homestead. Open 7 days a week from 9.30am - 4.30pm, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will take you through the history that makes Hunter's special.
Hunter's Garden Café is set in the original homestead. Open from lunch October-May. Enjoy platters and wine flights and much more.
While you are here you can visit the artist in residence, Clarry Neame. Watch Clarry paint one of his pieces or look through his gallery. Take a walk through our award winning native garden where you find rare species of plant life and even native New Zealand birds such as the Tui.
Hunter's Wines, 603 Rapaura Road, Blenheim, Marlborough, 7273, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 9.30am - 4.30pm 7 days a week
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 8 minutes to Blenheim Airport
- Proximité de la ville :
- 10 minutes from Blenheim township.
Tarifs et conditions
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Wine tastings are free of charge. All ages are welcome to visit but you must be over 18 years of age to taste and purchase wine.