1 / 3
Island Adventurer is our smaller vessel, purpose-built to get you up close and personal to the most remote spots in the Bay of Islands.
Described as the 'four-wheel drive of the sea', Island Adventurer is capable of speeds of over 30 knots. Its shallow draught means it can navigate to where other boats can't - like straight up onto the beach, or up close to cliffs and rocky coves.
What's more, because Island Adventurer seats just 34 people, you'll be able to view the Bay's great sights without the crowds.
Choose from two great cruise options: Walking Adventure (perfect for nature fans), or the Cliffs and Caves adventure for a trip on the wild side.
Island Adventurer Cruises, Maritime Building, Paihia Waterfront, Marsden Rd, Paihia , Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Paihia is approximately 30mins from the Kerikeri airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- InterCity and GreatSights coaches depart from the Maritime Building
- Proximité de la ville :
- We are based at the large Maritime Building on Paihia Wharf
Tarifs et conditions
(14 an(s) et moins)
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- View terms and conditions at http://www.dolphincruises.co.nz/terms/