1 / 4
Classic sailing at its best on board the "Oyster", built by Charles Bailey Jr in 1903.
She is a 36ft Gaff Yawl with tan sails and can carry six people for a full or half day, or a romantic evening cruise. While out on the harbour you get the chance to sail her yourself, or just sit back and watch the wildlife. Lyttelton is only 15min from down town Christchurch and seems another world away
"Oyster" is the oldest charter boat in the South Island, but always turns heads from other boating people. So why not run away to sea for the day. To make a booking call Mike.
Jack Tar Sailing Co., Dampier Bay Marina, Lyttelton, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Thursday to Sunday other days on request.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Around 35 to 45 minutes
- Proximité de la ville :
- 15 min from Christchurch City.
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$349.00 - $698.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- $349 for one to six people this is the hire price for half day full day price is $698 as above A deposit of $50.00 is required.