1 / 5
Experience the thrills and spills of the Mighty Kaituna River as we take on the world famous 7 meter Tutea Falls, the highest commercially rafted waterfall in the world.
Together with your expert guide, your team will enjoy a 50 minute action packed ride down 14 epic rapids in a tight and twisting warm water jungle canyon.
This is a white water enthusiasts dream and is a must do for adrenaline junkies and 1st timers rafters alike!
All of our guides are handpicked, highly skilled professionals that come from an extreme whitewater background in Kayaking and Rafting. We strive to give you the safest and most entertaining trip on the river!
Our aim is have fun, so come join us for this epic once in a lifetime experience.
White Water Rafting Rotorua on the Kaituna River with Kaituna Cascades, 18 Okere Falls Road, Okere Falls, Okere Falls, Rotorua, 3074, New Zealand.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 10 minutes from Rotorua Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 15 minutes from Rotorua Coach Terminal
- Proximité de la ville :
- 15 minutes from Rotorua Township
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$5.00 - $95.00|
- Restriction d'âge :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Grade 3 rafting on The Kaituna River available for 10-12 year olds for half price! Conditions- You must be 13+ years to join this experience - your safety is our No.1 priority at Kaituna Cascades. If for any reason we feel safety is compromised we reserve the right to cancel any trip or person.