1 / 9
Kapiti Island is one of New Zealand's oldest and most important nature reserves, and is now home to some of our rarest birds. Surrounded by lush native forests teeming with wildlife, Kapiti Island Nature Tours offers a chance to truly experience New Zealand the way it's meant to be - wild, and thick with birdsong.
Those visiting for the day are able to get up close and personal with some of New Zealands rarest wildlife on a guided tour, including: Takahe, Kokako, Saddleback, Weka, Kaka, and Bellbird, to name a few.
Visitors can also spend the night on the Island and enjoy the world famous hospitality of the Lodge, where they can enjoy delicious chef prepared meals before heading out on the best Kiwi spotting experience in New Zealand.
Kapiti Island Nature Tours, 1 Manly Street, Paraparaumu Beach, Paraparaumu Beach, Wellington, 5032, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7am - 8pm, 7 days a week
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 10 minutes walk from Paraparaumu Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 10 minutes from train and bus terminal
- Proximité de la ville :
- 10 minutes from Paraparaumu shops
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$82.00 - $445.00|
(16 an(s) et moins)
|$44.00 - $285.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Discounted rates available for groups of 25+ and for Tertiary Students.