1 / 2
The Kawarau Zipride has been labelled a ‘soft thrill' by many. This new activity offers ‘multi-ride packs’ which can be shared among multiple people, making it perfect for families, groups of friends, tour groups, and conferences & incentive groups. The Kawarau Zipride can be enjoyed by anyone eight years and older (please note children aged 8 and 9 must tandem ride with an adult).
The ride has 3 lines and each can take single or tandems, so up to 6 people can ride at once! Riders will cruise 130m alongside the Kawarau River at speeds of up to 60kph. At the end they will be rotated 180 degrees and returned to the launch point. You can also pick from a variety of styles form our Zipride Menu - backwards, forwards, superman... you choose!
Kawarau Zipride, Cnr of Camp and Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 9:30AM TILL 4PM
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- About 20mins drive to the Airport from the Kawarau Zipride, head back to Queenstown.
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- The closest Bus terminal would be located in Queenstown, 35mins drive.
- Proximité de la ville :
- The Kawarau Bungy Centre is about a 30min drive out of Queenstown, along State Highway 6, towards Cromwell, Gibbston Valley and Wanaka.
Tarifs et conditions
(14 an(s) et moins)
- Restriction d'âge :
- Autres frais :
- 3 PACK ZIPRIDE= $105, 5PACK ZIPRIDE= $150. MULTI-PACKS CAN BE SHARED AMONGST PEOPLE (TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY).
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Children aged 8 AND 9 years of age MUST Zipride Tandem with an Adult/Guardian. All Children MUST fit the harness correctly to Zipride.