1 / 2
Come to Kinloch and enjoy one or two hours of paddling in spectacular scenery on Lake Wakatipu with an experienced guide. We are located just over 1 hour from Queenstown.
The changing colours and moods of the glacier fed Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountain ranges are truly a spectacle. Our trips are not designed to challenge people physically and are about enjoying the best the lake has to offer in a comfortable and safe way.
There are both morning and afternoon departures including delicious refreshments and a relax in our outdoor hot tub at the end of your paddle. Hour long sunrise and sunset trips are available. All required training and equipment is included. Transportation can be arranged.
Kayak Kinloch, Kinloch Road, Kinloch, Glenorchy, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7.30am - 8.30pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 80km from Queenstown Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 70km from Queenstown
- Proximité de la ville :
- 26km from Glenorchy
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$50.00 - $95.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Morning/Afternoon tea included in 2 hour trips. 1 hour sunrise and sunset trips, 2hr trips at 10am and 3pm and 1hr trip at 1.30pm. Can be flexible.