1 / 5
This is a 4 hour fully guided tour to one of Taupo's premier natural and cultural sites. The carvings are only accessible by boat and are a must-see while in Taupo.
Your guide will keep you entertained with numerous facts and stories about Lake Taupo, the Carvings and Maori myths and legends.
There is plenty of time to kayak to and from the Carvings, take photos of the beautiful landscape, jump off the rocks in the water, enjoy complimentary tea, coffee and cookies and explore nearby caves.
This is a great tour that is enjoyed by all, we guarantee a good time.
As Taupo's highly ranked kayak operator on TripAdvisor you will not be disappointed.
Kayak to the Maori Rock Carvings, 54 Spa Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. 9am-3pm Saturday. 9am-3pm Sunday. (Closed on Sundays in Winter)
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 15 minutes drive from Taupo Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 1km to Taupo bus station
- Proximité de la ville :
- Located in the Taupo town centre. 1km walk from the Taupo i-Site.
Tarifs et conditions
- Restriction d'âge :