1 / 8
Lake Coleridge Lodge, one hour from Christchurch airport offers exceptional value for money hospitality in the stunning Rakaia River Valley and Southern Alps.
Open all year, visitors can see the area in all its dramatic seasons. Enjoy our sauna, spa and chip & putt golf or many of the popular activities like hiking (including the Te Araroa Trail), mountain biking, horse riding and 4WD adventures. Numerous beautiful alpine lakes offer a picturesque and tranquil environment with world-class salmon and trout fishing. At nearby Terrace Downs there are a range of activities including golf on one of New Zealand’s top courses. In winter, some of the South Island’s finest ski fields are close by including Mt Hutt, Porters and Mt Olympus.
Lake Coleridge Lodge, 114 Hummocks Road, Lake Coleridge, Methven, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7572, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7 days
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Spa Pool
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 1 hour from Christchurch International Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- There is no public transport available in the area.
- Proximité de la ville :
- 1 hour from Christchurch, 40 minutes from Ashburton
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$130.00 - $309.00|
- Autres frais :
- Prices quoted are for our dinner, bed and breakfast package per person, per night.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Advance booking is highly recommended to ensure availability.