You may not have planned on stopping at Lake Hawea, but you certainly wont regret putting it on your schedule! The Lake Hawea Holiday Park really is a hidden gem. This stunning lake-side holiday park is a place to relax, unwind and take in the amazing surrounding scenery.
Located in a picture perfect, glacial valley, nestled in the Southern Alps, in Central Otago. At the gateway to the West Coast, just 15 minutes drive from Wanaka and an hours drive from Queenstown. This 26 acre park is abundant with mature trees and birdlife and has plenty of space to call your own. You will be welcomed to the park and entertained with the high country hospitality; and you will be sad to say farewell, to this special part of the world.
Lake Hawea Holiday Park, State Highway 6, Lake Hawea, Wanaka, 9345, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Summer Peak Season 8.00am-8.00pm, 7 days. Winter 9.00am- 6.00pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Waste Station
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 15 minutes to Wanaka airport, 1 hour to Queenstown Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 15 Minutes to Wanaka
- Proximité de la ville :
- 10 minutes walk to Lake Hawea township, 15 minutes drive to Wanaka
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$18.00 - $300.00|
- Autres frais :
- Under 5 years are Free
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- NZMCA members receive a discount with a minimum of 2 or more night's stay. Long stay winter-over packages are available out of season.