1 / 15
Totally Tarawera's most popular cultural and geothermal tours are to Hot Water Beach with its unique lake-edge geothermal and to the near by secluded Natural Bush Hot Pool for a relaxing soak.
Also popular is the native forest, river- edge Tarawera Falls Walk to the Tarawera Falls, rated as one of the best short walks in New Zealand.
The Water Taxi also does drop offs and pickups for the Tarawera Trail and many of the other popular walking tracks around Lake Tarawera.
For a very personal experience, we have cultural and geothermal guided walk that takes in Lake Tarawera and Whakarewarewa Thermal Village in Rotorua. This exclusive tour is led by a descendant of the famous Guide Sophia who guided people to The Pink and White Terraces.
Totally Tarawera, Landing Road, RD5 Lake Tarawera Rd, Lake Tarawera, Rotorua, 3010, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 9:00am - 5:00pm, 7 days
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 30 minutes to Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 25 minutes
- Proximité de la ville :
- 25 minutes from central Rotorua, passed Blue Lake, Green Lake and the Buried Village.
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$25.00 - $175.00|
(12 an(s) et moins)
|$15.00 - $95.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Group rates apply. Groups discounts can be arranged by contacting one of our team - 07 362 8080 or email.