1 / 3
Exploring the northern regions of the South Island, this action packed road cycling tour is sure to inspire as you cycle past bush clad lakes and tracks, along wild coastlines as well as sample some of New Zealand's very best wines! From Christchurch, you'll cycle towards Hanmer Springs to soak in the outdoor hot pools. Pedal along beech forest lined roads towards the rugged beauty of the 'Wild' West Coast. Take in the picturesque landscapes of Lake Poerua, Rotomanu and Moana. Explore Punakaiki, the Buller Gorge and Queen Charlotte Sound before heading back to Christchurch via the Kaikoura Coast.
Marlborough & West Coast Cycle - Adventure South NZ, 29 Iversen Terrace, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- We are about 30 minutes drive from the airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- About 10 minutes drive to coach terminal
- Proximité de la ville :
- We are located just outside the main city centre and are easily accessible
Tarifs et conditions
- Autres frais :
- Single Supplement
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- See our website for more information.