1 / 5
Get away from the busier trails to sample the finest walks of the high country, including the best sections of the Queen Charlotte and Abel Tasman Tracks. This fully lodge accommodated walk begins with the stunning Kaikoura Peninsula Walk before taking in the spectacular scenery of the Marlborough Sounds from the Queen Charlotte Track. Weave your way through small bays and beautiful bushland along the Abel Tasman Walkway then retrace your steps along this magical trail from the decks of a yacht. Head inland from the coastal trails to Nelson Lakes to complete a circular track boasting views of craggy mountains and beech forests. Return to Christchurch via Hanmer Springs for a well deserved soak in its famous hot pools.
Marlborough Sounds & Abel Tasman Trails - Adventure South NZ, 29 Iversen Terrace, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 5:00pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- About 30 minutes from the airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- About 15 minutes
- Proximité de la ville :
- Located just outside the CBD
Tarifs et conditions
- Autres frais :
- Single Supplement
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- See our website for more information.