1 / 13
Explore the rugged back country terrain at Walter Peak on our electric trail bikes.
Cruise across Lake Wakatipu on the TSS Earnslaw Vintage Steamship to Walter Peak High Country Farm.
Join your guide for this is a unique low impact activity in stunning surroundings. You will be guided through gentle rolling farmland, then climb "The Hill" for views of Lake Wakatipu below. Then head to the peninsula at Beach Point reserve, for refreshments and learn the history of Walter Peak. Back at the farm, there's time to visit the gift shop before boarding your return cruise to Queenstown.
- TSS Earnslaw return cruise
- Light refreshments included
- Departures: Nov - Apr
- Group size - 6 per guide
- Minimum age 13 years.
Walter Peak Electric Trail Bikes - Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Queenstown. Open 7 days per week. Departures 10am, 12noon & 2pm.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Tarifs et conditions
- Autres frais :
- Café-style food and drinks are available for purchase from the Promenade Café on board the TSS Earnslaw. Souvenirs are available to purchase from the “Woolshed Gift Shop" at Walter Peak.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Prices are valid from 1 November 2016 – 3o September 2017 and are per person and based on a Walter Peak Electric Trail Bikes departing Queenstown.