1 / 7
You will have a window seat with unimpaired views as you fly to Milford Sound through a landscape of unbelievable grandeur and beauty.
On all our Milford Sound flights our route takes us via the glaciers of the Darren Mountains and Barrier Range.
Once in Milford Sound, your pilot will accompany you to the boat terminal. Everything is organised for you, you don't have to worry about a thing!
Step on board the Southern Discoveries Scenic Cruise, lasting 1hr 45mins, you will travel the length of the Fiord and out to the Tasman Sea. Stopping at waterfalls and points of interest, the dolphins love playing in the waves of the catamaran!
After your cruise, your pilot will be waiting for you for your return scenic flight to Queenstown.
Milford Sound Fly-Scenic Cruise-Fly - Glenorchy Air, Queenstown Airport, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- located at Queenstown Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- There is a bus stop at the Airport
- Proximité de la ville :
- 15 minutes
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$445.00 - $470.00|
- Autres frais :
- Infants under 2 years old (under 15kg and not needing a seat) are free
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Given alpine flying conditions, Glenorchy Air reserves the right to alter the flight paths or cancel flights due to weather and safety considerations. Alternative road transport will be arranged if necessary.