1 / 2
1 / 5
We've put two of our most popular trips on the Mohaka River together to create the ultimate expedition!
Raft, swim and cliff jump as you navigate the Grade 3 section, before setting up camp in true New Zealand wilderness. On Day 2, take all you've learned about rafting on the Grade 3 and put it to the ultimate test in the Grade 4/5 Gorge - one of the most difficult stretches of whitewater rafted commercially in a wilderness setting.
Minimum numbers do apply, two people minimum on the Grade 3, and 8 people are required to raft our Grade 4/5 section for safety reasons. We will aim to book your expedition with pre-existing Grade 4/5 trips. Please contact us for more information.
For your safety we are Maritime NZ and AdventureMark audited.
Mohaka Rafting - Grade 5 Expedition, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7:00am to 9:00pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 35 km from Napier airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 3 km at Te Pohue. This is a stop for Intercity and Naked buses. Please advise us if you choose this option and we will collect you.
- Proximité de la ville :
- 40 km from Napier and 95 km from Taupo
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$430.00 - $570.00|
- Restriction d'âge :
- Autres frais :
- Two day high adventure prices based on group size. Please contact us details.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- We require a deposit of 20% to secure a booking