1 / 6
Your day begins when we collect you from the Napier i-Site, and we then drive 40 minutes following trails of Maori and early settlers, climbing up to 1,000 meters above sea level.
Meet your guides for a safety briefing and gear up, then raft through low canyons of cliffs and native vegetation for 11km. Time and weather dependent, float occasional rapids and swim through a whirlpool. After getting changed, enjoy a complimentary picnic lunch by the side of the river.
On the trip home, catch stunning views over Hawke's Bay and see Art Deco architecture that Napier is known for. Once back on the ship, enjoy the complimentary photos of your trip on a USB.
For your safety we are Adventure Mark and Maritime NZ Audited
Mohaka Rafting - Cruise Ship Package, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 24 hours 7 days per week
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 35 km
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 3.5 km
- Proximité de la ville :
- Collection from Napier I-Site, 40km to town
Tarifs et conditions
(11 an(s) et moins)
- Restriction d'âge :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- We monitor the ships timetable and start these packages to coincide with the ship schedule. 20% deposit to confirm a booking. We guarantee to get you back to your ship in time. The easiest way to book is on-line through our Website