1 / 8
Experience gentle whitewater, swim spots, fossils and stunning scenery as you float down the Mohaka River. Walled in by cliffs, surrounded by native bush and rolling farmland, this section won't disappoint!
Featuring smaller rapids that are easy to navigate by raft or inflatable kayak; the Grade 2 section is a great introduction to whitewater rafting for those looking to get their feet wet and for those who want to relax in nature. If desired, guests can bring a light lunch.
This trip is designed with young families in mind, ideal for children aged 5 to 12.
For your safety Mohaka Rafting is Maritime NZ and AdventureMark audited.
Mohaka Rafting Grade 2 - A Scenic Rafting Splash, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7am until 9:00pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 35 km from Napier airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 3.5 km - Please advise us if you are arriving by bus and we will collect you
- Proximité de la ville :
- 40km from Napier and 95km from Taupo
Tarifs et conditions
(12 an(s) et moins)
- Restriction d'âge :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- 20% deposit to confirm a booking.