1 / 4
Here at Monteith's the spirit of manaakitanga is strong. We welcome our guests like long lost friends; we share our stories (and our time) freely and when it's time for ya'll to hit the road again, we like to think you take a little piece of our place and our spirit with you. It's the West Coast way.
So why not call in, take a tour, order a feed of Wildfood-inspired fare (from our tricked out tapas menu) and while away a hedonistic hour or two as you contemplate where to next on your road less travelled.
Here's the go ...
* Doors are thrown open every single day except public holidays from 11am - 8pm in winter and 9pm in summer. Details are on our website
* Tours kick off daily at 11.30am, 3pm, 4.30pm & 6pm.
* Bookings recommended
Monteith's Brewery, 60 Herbert Street, Greymouth, West Coast, 7801, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 11am - 8pm May - October. 11am - 9pm November - April
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Only a hop skip and jump up the road from Hokitika Airport (that's 40 km in distance speak)
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Like the town centre; only a stone's throw away (or roughly a 7 minute walk)
- Proximité de la ville :
- Only a stone's throw from the centre of town (or 1 km in distance speak)
Tarifs et conditions
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Brewery Tours starting from $25 for Adults and $15 for children (U18) Brewery Tours can be booked through our website, and an email will be sent to confirm your booking or you can book by phone. Covered shoes must be worn on the brewery tour.