1 / 3
Welcome to the world of Te Kahui Tupua, the sacred mountains of Tongariro National Park dual world heritage area. Mountain Air specialises in scenic volcanic flights over and around the majestic volcanic mountains of Tongariro, Ngauruhoe and Ruapehu as well as one of the largest volcanic caldera's in the world, beautiful Lake Taupo.
Mountain Air is uniquely located with its very close proximity to Tongariro National Park - just 50 metres from the park boundary. We operate 364 days of the year weather permitting from our base at Mt Ruapehu, Chateau airfield on SH 47 but also fly from Taupo Airport, Turangi andTaumaranui Airfields
Fly Mountain Air Volcanic Flights for your volcanic and heritage scenic flight adventure.
Mountain Air Volcanic Flights, SH 47, National Park, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Winter 8am - 5pm 7 days. Summer 8am - 7pm 7 days. All flights weather dependent
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Mountain Air Volcanic Flights depart from the main Chateau Airfield, Mt Ruapehu, Turangi Airfield, Turangi and Taupo Airport, Taupo
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 10 km from National Park Village and Railway Station
- Proximité de la ville :
- 10 km from National Park Village, 6 km from Whakapapa Village SH 47
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$120.00 - $365.00|
(14 an(s) et moins)
|$60.00 - $182.50|
- Autres frais :
- Children under 3 years of age free of charge
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Minimum of 2 adult fares per flight