1 / 6
Voted NZ's Best Ski Resort 2015, 2016 & 2017. One of the largest and highest ski areas in the South Island and a big mountain experience for skiers and snowboarders. It’s perfect for every age and ability and fantastic for families. A network of progressive terrain parks and dedicated learning facilities.
• Easy 35 minute access from Methven
• Quick and easy on-mountain rental system
• Supervised kids’ programmes and Early Learning Centre for children age 3 months & up
• Kids4free - kids aged 10 years & under enjoy a range of activities, products & services at the mountain & in Methven for free!
Skiable Area: 365 hectares
Lifts: 1 high-speed six seater, 1 quad, 1 triple chair, 140 m enclosed carpet lift
Are their shuttles to the ski field?
Mt Hutt Ski Bus runs buses daily from the Methven iSITE Visitor Centre picking up at various accommodation providers en-route for $18 return trip.
Can I purchase food at the ski area?
There is a fully-licensed café and bar at Mt Hutt . For an Alpine flavour enjoy the rustic charm of Huber’s Hut.
What type of lessons does the ski area provide?
Mt Hutt Snowsports School offer a range of ski and snowboard lessons and programmes for all ages and ability levels including first timers, group lessons, private lessons and a variety of longer more specialised clinics.
Does the ski area have a terrain park?
Rookies and Intermediates are catered to in the mini park whilst the Experts can hit the features in the Advanced park.
Does the ski area offer any childcare or crèche services?
- Mt Hutt offers a licensed Early Learning Centre for children 3 months to 5 years.
- The Kea Club offers Full Day, Half Day and 3 and 5 Day School Holiday programmes for kids 5-15 years (8-15 years Snowboarders)
- Kids 10 years and under receive FREE day lift passes every day.
Mt Hutt Ski Area, Mt Hutt Skifield Access Rd, Methven, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7782, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 9am - 4pm, 7 days
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 90 minute drive from Christchurch International Airport
- Proximité de la ville :
- 30-35 minute drive from Methven town
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$85.00 - $104.00|
- Autres frais :
- Youth rate applies to 11-17 years and to Seniors 65-74yrs. 10 years and under and 75+ receive free day lift passes.