1 / 2
New Zealand Methode Traditionelle specialist, Daniel Le Brun launched his wholly family-owned wine producing business in July 1997, making wines using the same process perfected by his Champagne-making family in France over the last 12 generations.
The company is owned by the Le Brun family, marketer Adele and winemaker, Daniel Le Brun, together with their adult children Virginie and Remy.
The winery is set out with state of the art processing equipment imported from Champagne. Production focused on limited edition wines, using only top-quality grapes grown specifically for making Methode Traditionelle wines and paying meticulous attention to detail from the vineyard through to the wine on the shelf.
No 1 Family Estate, 169 Rapaura Road, Marlborough, Rapaura, Marlborough, 7273, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 10 am to 4.30 pm (11 am to 4.30 pm winter months)
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Approximately 5 minutes drive to Marlborough Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Approximately 8 minutes drive to bus depot / train station
- Proximité de la ville :
- Approximately 8 minutes drive to Blenheim CBD