1 / 5
This remarkable, ever-changing journey between Auckland and Wellington takes you into the North Island’s heartland, through lush green farmland, native forests, over stunning river gorges and across New Zealand’s volcanic plateau.
The train passes over 25 major bridges and through 14 tunnels, and also traverses the famous Raurimu Spiral just North of National Park.
On the Northern Explorer you wont miss a thing. Capture amazing views from the open-air viewing deck, or through panoramic sky view windows in our air-conditioned carriages. Sit back and relax with our delicious food and beverages from the licensed onboard cafe, and listen to GPS triggered at-seat commentary as you journey through some of NZ's most stunning scenery.
The Great Journeys of New Zealand Wellington Railway Station | Northern Explorer, Bunny Street, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Mon-Fri: 8am to 6pm, Sat-Sun: 8am to 5pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Approximately a 30 minute bus ride in both Wellington & Auckland.
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Coach services are available nearby.
- Proximité de la ville :
- Both Wellington Railway Station and Auckland Strand Station are located in the central city, in close proximity to hotels, buses, restaurants and other facilities.
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$199.00 - $239.00|
(14 an(s) et moins)
|$139.00 - $137.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Fares are subject to availability, see www.greatjourneysofnz.co.nz for full terms and conditions.