1 / 3
Okopako Lodge is situated on a family farm and has large decks with panoramic views of the countryside, native bush and Hokianga Harbour. Reasonably priced accommodation within a rural eco-farm and gardens setting. Double, twin, family and shared rooms available as well as campsites and campervan parks with a separate amenities block. Ideal for family and tramping groups.
Fresh organic produce, homemade bread and farmhouse meals also available. An organic vegetable garden, established fruit trees and a worm farm are features of Okopako. The accommodation facilities run on an energy efficient lighting system. Gas water heating and cooking throughout.
Stargaze while listening to Morepork and Kiwi at night. DOC walkways begin at the gate.
Okopako Lodge, 140 Mountain Road, Omapere/Opononi, Northland, 0445, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8am-8pm, 7 days
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
- Disabled Access
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Bus connection to/from Kaikohe/Bay of Islands available (http://hokiangatourism.org.nz/hokianga-bus-service)
- Proximité de la ville :
- 5 km to Opononi and the Hokianga Harbour
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$25.00 - $50.00|
- Autres frais :
- Towels ($2) Breakfast ($12.50) Dinner ($22.50)
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Children's rates for rooms available. BBH members pay discounted rates with photo ID and valid membership card. Rates for tent sites, campervans and sleeper cars available. NZMCA Members receive 10% discount on the tent site, campervan and sleeper car rates. There is the option of a parking site only for $12.50 per site (no use of the facilities) for fully self-contained campervans or mobile homes.