1 / 15
Old St Paul’s is a place of living history, a place that tells the stories – not only of the church but the people of Wellington and the historic suburb of Thorndon.
Constructed entirely from native timbers, the glowing interior is enhanced by stunning stained glass.
Join a guided tour and hear about the wonderful and sometimes quirky stories of the church, its site and its people on their journey from colony to independent nation.
Our lovely gift shop and all year around Christmas shop features exquisite gifts, decorations and New Zealand keepsakes. Specialising in locally made goods, there is something to suit every taste.
Old St Paul's is just a few minutes stroll from the city centre and its amenities.
Exhibition open. Venue hire.
Old St Paul's, 34 Mulgrave Street, Thorndon, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Daily 9.30am - 5pm; closed Good Friday, Christmas Day and for short periods during private functions
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 2 minute walk to central bus terminal and railway station
- Proximité de la ville :
- 5 minute walk to Parliament and main shopping street
Tarifs et conditions
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Entry by donation; admission charges apply for groups of 10 or more. Please contact us for details. Guided tours $7.50 pp (please book in advance).