1 / 13
Orongo Bay Homestead is known as the First American Consulate dating to the 1860's. The impressive, fully restored, two storey homestead is an exclusive, historic country residence with fine wine and renowned cuisine.
Sequestered in 15 acres of lawns, native bush and organic gardens, it enjoys views across New Zealand's sub tropical Bay of Islands to the Waitangi Treaty grounds.
The homestead discreetly includes every modern facility including high-speed wireless internet. There are three private rooms all with generous en-suite bathrooms - the private pond edge Retreat, the two-storey Teal Suite with picnic deck and architect-designed, lofty Pacific Room
Special advance purchase deal for summer is $295 per suite, including breakfast.
Orongo Bay Homestead, 45 Aucks Road, Orongo Bay, Russell, Northland, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 24 hours, 7 days.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 40 mons drive to Bay of Islands airport
- Proximité de la ville :
- 5 min drive to Russell waterfront restaurants
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$295.00 - $350.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Room rate is reduced to $350 for the 2016 NZ summer. Pre-payment qualifies for further discount to $295 per room (no cancel) including bakehouse breakfast - conditions apply. Charges for one child sharing a room with 2 adults will also be dropped when prepayment is made. Unsuitable for infants.