1 / 3
This 2 day trip is a truly magnificent and complete experience - climb a mountain, explore a glacier, overnight in a historic hut and feel the moods of the mountains.
Enjoy a thrilling flight by helicopter over magnificent rainforest and ice pinnacles to the Chancellor Shelf and spend 2 days hiking amongst the fantastic alpine gardens and waterfalls. Climb to the summit of Chancellor Dome at 2,004 metres with great views of the Southern Alps highest peaks and the magnificent snowfields that feed the Fox Glacier. Relax at the Chancellor Hut while your guide prepares dinner and watch the watch the spectacular sunset on the Tasman Sea below.
Maximum guide to customer ratio is 1:3. We require a minimum of 2 people for this trip to go ahead.
Overnight Heli-Trek Chancellor Dome, Main Road, Fox Glacier, West Coast, 7859, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Departs on demand during the summer months at 7.45am
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de la ville :
- We provide ground transport from our Fox Glacier office
Tarifs et conditions
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Cost includes: two helicopter flights, guide, ground transport, lunch and dinner on day one, breakfast and lunch on day two, technical equipment, hut fees, boots and socks, waterproof raincoat and over trousers, sleeping bag and liner, gloves, hats and packs if required.