1 / 2
Pitches Store is a restored heritage building in historic Ophir, in the real Central Otago, one of the few remaining goldmining towns from the gold rush times.
We have luxury bed and breakfast accommodation of 6 king ensuite rooms with crisp cotton bedlinen, mohair throws, luxury towels, robes, slippers and gorgeous New Zealand Nellie Tier toiletries, A spa is available for guests to relax in.
We have a restaurant open for daytime and evening meals with indoor and outdoor dining.
We are open from August to June, 7 days Labour weekend to 30 April and 5 days May, August to late October.
We are close to the Otago Central Rail Trail, Vineyards for wine tasting tours, Rivers and Lakes for fishing and swimming, and Indoor Curling
Pitches Store, 45 Swindon Street, Ophir, Central Otago, 9387, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Summer 8am-9pm (from Labour Weekend to 1 May) Winter 10.00am - 4pm later Friday and Saturdays 1 August to Labour weekend and 1 May to Queens Birthday
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Courtesy Transport
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Spa Pool
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 1 hour 20 mins to Queenstown Airport by car
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 28 km in Alexandra
- Proximité de la ville :
- 28 km to Alexandra
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$245.00 - $295.00|