1 / 5
By 4WD mini-van and with many photo-stops en route, view Akaroa harbor in its entirety, stand on crater rim at our 700m view point and learn about the history of this beautiful area by local guides who have lived here for up to 5 generations.
Visit Pohatu Bay on the outercoast, panoramic views all the way down, working sheep farm and penguin colony. Get great photos of our friendly pet sheep which you can also feed by hand for a real kiwi experience. Then come with us as we monitor penguin nesting sites (only in season) and learn of the conservation work we do in the largest colony of Little penguins on mainland NZ.
Other native species are seen on the tour so great option for the keen birdwatcher (oyster catchers, cormorants, terns).
2 hour Nature Tour, Unit 2, 8 Rue Balguerie, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7520, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 11.00am on cruise ship days and 1.30pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Akaroa is an hour and half drive away from Christchurch Airport.
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- The daily shuttles pick up and drop off 100 metres away of our office.
- Proximité de la ville :
- Our office is in Akaroa, just behind the BNZ bank at Unit 2, 8 Rue Balguerie.
Tarifs et conditions
(15 an(s) et moins)