1 / 9
Situated at the top of Queenstown Hill, the impressive and unobstructed view from Queenscliff is never-ending; taking in the stunning colours of Lake Wakatipu and the commanding outline of Cecil and Walter Peaks and the Remarkables mountain range.
This centrally located, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home boasts a sophisticated and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area which opens onto a large deck with BBQ. Or relax in the bubbling outdoor spa pool with a glass of local wine while immersed in the panoramic views. The double car internal access garage has a drying room and ski storage, plus plenty of room to store bikes. Complimentary use of golf clubs at the property.
Only a 10 minute walk down Queenstown Hill to town centre.
Queenscliff, 2/48 Belfast Terrace, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8am - 5pm office hours; on-call 24/7
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Spa Pool
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 15 minute drive to Queenstown International Airport
- Proximité de la ville :
- 15 mins walking, 5 mins driving
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$900.00 - $1,400.00|
- Autres frais :
- $150 spa pool fee (if you wish to use it)
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Guest(s) making a booking must be over 25 years of age. Seasonal rates and minimum night stays required dependent on time of the year. Please enquire with your dates for a quote. Rates are inclusive of GST (15% NZ tax), all linens, exit clean and a personal welcome upon arrival. 25% deposit due to confirm booking.