1 / 8
Our Grade 5 white water section is not for the faint hearted and promises to get your adrenaline flowing. With 2.5 hours on the raft you have plenty of time to enjoy the breathtaking scenery and conquer some of the most thrilling rapids in NZ. All you have to decide is whether you're up for the big ones or would rather admire them from a distance. (Our photographer can walk you around the largest rapids if you think they're a bit much!)
For those who are keen to enjoy Rafting at a slightly slower pace, our Grade 2 trip is the adventure for you! Perfect for families young and old!
After the trip while you enjoy a hot shower back at base, we’ll cook up a delicious Kiwi style BBQ for you to enjoy while checking out the photos from the day!
Rangitata Rafts, 53 Waikari Road, Peel Forest, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7990, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7 days a week during the season. Closed 25th Dec, 1st Jan.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 2 Hour drive
- Proximité de la ville :
- 25 minutes from Geraldine, 2 hours from Christchurch
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$175.00 - $239.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Requirements for Grade 5 trip are minimum age 13 years and minimum 40 kg, Swimming ability required. Requirements for Grade 2 trip are minimum age 5 years. All gear and BBQ provided