1 / 2
1 / 4
Rapaura is a 64-acre private estate nestled in the midst of the Coromandel Forest Park, 20 minutes north of Thames, offering a superb example of New Zealand nature at its best.
A mature property, which has evolved over more than 30 years, Rapaura offers something for everyone.
Native trees and ferns, seasonal exotics, birds in their natural environment, lily ponds, water features, meandering walks over bridges and streams, ponga sculptures by an award winning artist and a relaxing bush walk to a cascading waterfall, 'The Seven Stairs to Heaven'. Cafe and craft shop also available.
Ideally situated as a base from which to explore the Coromandel, we also offer self-catering accommodation in a lodge or garden cottage.
Rapaura Watergardens, 586 Tapu Coroglen Road, RD5, Thames, Coromandel, 3575, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- The Gardens are open from 9.00am - 5pm, 7 days a week, all year round.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 2hours from Auckland airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 30mins from Thames
- Proximité de la ville :
- 30mins from Thames, 45mins from Coromandel town
Tarifs et conditions
(15 an(s) et moins)
- Autres frais :
- Family: $36 (2x Adults + 2x Children) Children under 5 FOC
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Bus drivers and tour guides FOC. For groups over 20 pax, reduced to $12 per adult.