1 / 6
Tours may be focused purely on the robotics - view the robots milking the cows, how we retrofitted our old 24 aside herringbone cowshed to a state of the art, kinder on people, kinder on cows, robotic system, find out how we use the up to the minute technical and health information on each cow. Or you may prefer a fuller farm history and tour - walk through a paddock and touch the pasture, hear how we manipulate the Grazeway and ABC system so cows have access to fresh pasture three times a day if they like. Learn about our use of biological fertiliser on the farm and slurry bugs in the effluent ponds. The journey from paddock to plate. Check out modern and vintage farm machinery. Enjoy a complimentary cold milk produced by our dairy co-op.
Robotic Dairy Farm Tours, Manawatu, Bunnythorpe, New Zealand, Bunnythorpe, Manawatu, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Daylight hours. Tours must be pre-arranged.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 6km to Palmerston North Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 8km to Feilding coach terminal, 11km to Palmerston North coach terminal
- Proximité de la ville :
- 11km to Palmerston North Square, 8km to Feilding
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$10.00 - $50.00|
(16 an(s) et moins)
- Autres frais :
- Small groups $25 per adult. (Minimum $50 per tour). Please contact us for special rates for large groups/coach tours.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Children under 16 visiting with their family are free of charge. While we endeavour to hold tours year around, as we are a small family operated farm there are some busy times of the year that we may not be able to cater to groups - please enquire. Visits MUST be pre booked and pre paid.